Two Journies Begin...

Lake Placid pictures and full report from the trip to come soon... I promise... but in the mean time...

Now that I am signed up for the 2010 Ford Ironman Lake Placid on July 25, 2010 and the Philadelphia Marathon on November 22, 2009... the journies to each race have begun. Yesterday nite I ran a dash under 5 miles with Pacers Silver Spring Fun Runners... which included the hugetastic hill on Ritchie This morning I swam a 3000 yard workout at the pool... which included a 1000 for time at moderate pace. Then this afternoon I ran an easy 3 miles on the beautiful Capital Crescent Trail in Bethesda... which is what my marathon training plan called for today.

I'm very excited about both races already... Philly being just 16 short weeks away while Lake Placid is almost 52 weeks away. There's just something about being out there that is just Funtastic and Amazing. I'm also nervous about both becuase of goals set... but I'll try not to let it all out here.

More to come...

Comments

Amy said…
Sounds like a great training week! And yes, that hill WAS hugetastic!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...