Monday, May 11, 2009

The Pressure Is On

So in six days... yes less than a week from now... the tri season will open for me down in Richmond at Rocketts Landing. So now that it's quickly approaching... I have now turned the pressure button on. Though I enter a new age group in a new and unfamiliar region... I'm expecting great things this weekend including a decent race time to top it off with a piece of hardware... meaning tops in age group. Oh I hope it all goes as well as planned... crossing my fingers it does!

More to come...

3 comments:

Missy said...

Best of luck! Think good thoughts and race your heart out!

Rainmaker said...

Good luck this weekend!

Amy said...

I say, follow the advice of my friend Jen's older sister, who runs a 17-minute 5K and ran in high school and college: Relax and have fun. She says in retrospect, she's not sure what she used to get so nervous about. :)