The weather turned BLAH...

So I didn't ride inside or out. The plan was go out to the North End of Beach Drive and do at least 14 miles or maybe even more. But nope... not with temps in the mid 40s... cloudy... and a little bit of wind mixed in. Heck no would you catch me out there freezing my butt off. So then I thought maybe I'd get on my strainer for a while... uh no way Jose... no way not me! I hate that thing... hate it... hate it... hate it... esp when it gets closer to spring. I would rather be outside!

So I have to live with what I did today. The first was an am swim at the pool. Lots of 200s... all under 2:50... a personal best for me... YAY! Then lots of 100s with fins... all on or under 1:10... woohoo! That mixed in with some IM work and pull. Oh how I love variety in the pool.

Then tonight I will go out to Pacers running for the Tuesday 5 mile fun run. Tonight I plan on getting that heart rate up and running super well... even as fast as the wind if I have to! Will let y'all know how that goes!

More to come...

Comments

Tri-James said…
Wow - those 200's - your fast in the water.
ONEHOURIRONMAN said…
I ran into your blog at Flatout Jims site. Thought I would follow along. Dallas White Rock has kicked my ass twice, so I want to follow your success at extracting revenge on the course (and I can live it vicariously through you).

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition