Tuesday Night Pacers Fun Run.... I Mean Jog

With National Half coming up on Saturday I decided to take it easy last night on the Pacers Fun Run. Last night we ran the Out and Back Alaska route... a nice little 5.5 mile run through Silver Spring on some good little rollers. I usually run with the 8:15 to 8:30 pace group... but decided to take it easy... as I said before... and run with the 9:00 to 10:00 minute mile group. Not posting splits... but I negative splitted the run from start to end... starting with an almost 10:00 min mile and ending with a low 8:00 minute mile. Ok technically I didn't run the whole thing easy... I was running at a non converstaion pace by the last two miles. The middle miles carried us through some good up and downs... the one thing I like about these runs. Overall another good little Tuesday night fun run! How I love my Pacers peeps... they so totally rock my world!

More to come...

Comments

Missy said…
Getting closer! Good for you on playing it smart.
jeanne said…
howdy! kelly sent me! you're in my neck of the woods, I see. good luck saturday!
JC said…
Have a great run on the weekend Marci! Looking forward to reading the report and post some pics!!!
Wearing Mascara said…
Sounds like fun! Guess what? My car is fixed! WOO-HOO! :-)
Rainmaker said…
Less than 48 hours! Woohooo!
Marcy said…
Ooooooo good luck with the race chica!! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...