Run Like The Wind

Tonite y'all... I ran like the wind with the Pacers Running Store... and that is NO JOKE :) Ran the Historic Seminary Route... which is a very nice flat and fast course. Can't really say more about the run then I rocked it and accomplished my goals... which is totally good... almost negative splited it. My average minute mile splits were...

8:49
8:06
7:55
7:54
7:57

Overall an awesomely GREAT run and I can't wait till next Tuesday for another great run with Pacers :)

More to come...

Comments

Wearing Mascara said…
Ummmmmm you forgot to mention next week an awesome run with ME. hahahahaa jk :-)

I'm sorry I couldn't be there! I wish I could have! Can't wait until next week! Hopefully I'll be able to make it.

Okay back to studying lol
Missy said…
Nice work! Way to hold/negative the pace.
Kelly said…
Congrats!!! Super speedy.
Unknown said…
You are awesome! Gotta love a negative split (and sub 8's at that!) Keep it up!
Rainmaker said…
Nicely done on the negative splits indeed. Sounds like you're all ready for next weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition