Something I found on Facebook... will make for an interesting blog post...
1. Number of marathons you have run
2. Where was your first marathon?
Dallas White Rock... Dec 2006
3. Favorite Marathon course:
Dallas White Rock
4. Most memorable race:
Dallas White Rock... 2007
5k - 22:39
10k - 47:15
15k - 1:17:05
1/2 marathon- 1:46:52
Marathon - 3:44:52
Sprint Tri - 1:10:??
Olympic Tri - 2:29:06
70.3 - 5:36:13
6. Ever run in a costume?
No... and never will
7. The only running shoes for me:
Brooks Adrenaline GTS
8. Ever injured?
Only cycling... thankfully not running!
9. Hot or cold weather runner?
10. Morning or evening runs?
11. What is your motivation?
12. Ever DNF?
Yes... unfortunately :(
13. Race I'd like to forget:
Ummm... lets see... White Rock 26.2 2008
14. Favorite post race nosh:
15. Galloway or Higdon?
16. Flat course or hills:
17. Back, Middle, or Front of the pack?
Middle of the pack most of the time.
18. Run alone or with a partner:
with a partner
19. Ever win your age group?
Too many times in my age group at the short distance stuff/1
20. One part of your body that has never seen Body Glide:
Do I really have to answer this????
21. Best part of running:
22. If I didn't run I_______________.
swim or cycle
23. I can't run without_________________.
Garmin 405 and HR Monitor
23. Ever lose a toenail?
Yes.. too many times!
24. Gatorade or Cytomax?
25. Favorite gel flavor?
Can't take in any kinds of gel.
26. How many days after a marathon do you usually start running again?
Whenever I can actually walk like a normal person
27. I run, therefore I ________________________.
am on runner's high the rest of the day
28. Pre-race routines? (night before or morning of)
Pack the night before... bagel, yogurt, and plenty of H2O race morning
29. What is your typical night before the big race meal?
Pasta and Salad
30. Would you run a marathon again?
31. What’s the farthest you’ve ever run at one time?
32. Tucked or untucked?
33. When I run, I feel ________________________.
like I'm on cloud nine.
More to come...