Skinny Bitch

Whenever I walk into my favorite bookstore... I always pass the display table or endcap with this book on it...



After stopping and looking at it countless times... it's safe to say I'm gonna purchase the book sometime today. The overview of the book on bn.com states...

Not your typical boring diet book, this is a tart-tongued, no-holds-barred wake-up call to all women who want to be thin.


I'm not saying that I'm fat or anything... but I've never liked my body the way it's been. I'm ready to create a whole new me... physically, mentally, and emotionally. This will be a good way to kick it off!

More to come...

Comments

Unknown said…
Ooh I'll have to borrow that when you're done!
Missy said…
I need a full report on this one for sure. Like you, never satisfied but not willing to give up beer either, coincidence???
Steve Stenzel said…
Let us know how it is!
Shelley said…
Being skinny is highly overrated..:-))

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...