Still....

This is still tough...

I can't figure out why...

I'm past not finishing...

Thankful I'm alive

Thankful I have the ability to bounce back...

Thankful I have friends who are still concerned about me and how I am doing...

But yet it's still tough.

I miss my closest buddies that I got to hang out with again in Dallas this weekend...

I miss their smiles... their laughs... their hugs... everything...

I've written letters... emails... IMed them... called them... nothing has seemed to help!

I cry myself to sleep each night thinking about these people that I love and care for more than anything in the world...

This has got stop...

I need to look past this...

Think about 2009...

But right now this is what I am inside and out!


More To Come...

Comments

Michael Gacki said…
Marci,

Please make sure that you are getting the help that you need....many people care about you and hope that you are doing the right things to not only take care of yourself physically but also mentally.

out

Michael

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition