Another Typical Jewish Christmas...

Sometimes being Jewish ain't so hard... especially on Christmas Day! Today my typical Jewish Christmas has and will consist of...

Sleepin' in b/c I didn't had no reason to get up this am!

Taking a trip to Shalom's to pick up some food for later... especially a pickle for later :)

A nice yet quiet bike ride with Dad on Beach Drive. A little chilly with the wind... but at least there were very few cars on the road this morning!

Hang around the house and get some cleaning done!

Unfortunately no movies this year... nothing that I'm dying to see!

Later on Chinese food for dinner b/c that's what us Jews eat on Christmas... nothing else is open!

Wishing ya'll a very very Happy and Joyous Holiday!

More to come...

Comments

Rainmaker said…
Sounds like ya enjoyed the day - which...is one of the key elements of a vacation.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition