I'm Addicted...

Dear Starbucks...

Why the addiction??? You used to be an every once in a billion years treat.... now you are a twice or three times a week stint.

Why the White Chocolate Mocha or the Double Chocolate Chip Frap??? It used to be the sweet taste now it the energy both of you give me during your respective seasons.

Why the money I spend on you??? You've become expensive and I could find better things to spend my money on.

Why oh why Starbucks.... why???

Sincerely Your New Addictive Friend,
Marci

More to come....

Comments

jahowie said…
You'll find this hard to believe, but I've never been to a Starbucks. :-)
triguyjt said…
you won't find this hard to believe...but I probably go to one...5 days out of the week...
nothing more than a grande bold cup... I think the place is as much a place for me to enjoy good conversation than for the coffee..
Unknown said…
This Ode to Starbucks sings in my head. It is on every street corner, taunting me with its caramel macchiatos. Were it not for the money thing, I would be there daily!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition