One-Year-Ovesary

It's about time for the one-year-oversay of starting this whole blogging experience... and boy has it been a quite a rolle coaster... just like life is. Over a years time I've made some blogger friends... some who I've met... some who I'm still waiting to meet. Some of my own persal best and worst times have been blogged for whoever to see... which includes...

2007 Jerry Lewis DFW Muscular Dystrophy Association Telethon

PrairieMan Half Race Report... included the Damned Dam Run from Hell

2007 White Rock Marathon Result... Just Missing Boston by that Much

Goals for the 2008 Season

Smuckers Stars On Ice Report... I got meet my two favorite Canadian skaters

Playtri Half Race Report... set a PR in the Half Iron

Lessons learned from a tough few weeks of CDA training

2008 Ford Ironman Coeur d'Alene Race Report... the reason I started blogging

Second Half of the 2008 Season Goals

So with that here is to another year of blogging... another year of meeting more bloggers... another year of race reports... and another year of reaching my dreams... it's Boston or Bust!!!!

Off to 2008 Muscular Dystrophy Association Telethon at Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie I go... report to follow...

More to come...

Comments

Rainmaker said…
Wow - we started blogging just one day apart! Happy-blog-o-versary.

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...