Second Half...

As triathlon season is soon winding down here is preview of my goals for the rest of the season...

PrairieMan Sprint 09.07.08
Win the Women's Overall Title... and if that doesn't work out... Female 20-24... secure a top 3 ranking in the South Midwest Region Female 20-24 Age Group

RedMan Half 09.20.08
PR on what might be a hot day... nohting over 5:40 accepted... strong swim... don't blow up on the bike... strong run... no walking allowed... finish with a smile and finish gracefully

Stonebridge Ranch Olympic Tri 09.20.08
PR in the Olympic one week after a Half... hell yeah... nothing iver a 2:40 accepted... end my career as a 20-24 triathlete in glory as I head into the age groups of HELL for the next few decades

DRC The Half 11.02.08
Whatever... as long as I go under a 1:50... it's a training run... nothing else

Asics Texas Twenty 11.09.08
Under 3:00... another training run... note to self... bring nutrition with you

Dallas White Rock Marathon 12.14.08
Boston on my mind... as long as I am under 3:40:59... all is good... I CAN DO THIS... who is with me????

Watching these Olympic Games in Beijing has inspired me to DREAM BIG for the closing of the 2008.. the year of the Ironman... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

More to come...

Comments

liz said…
awesome goals! i'm cheering for you as you acheive all of them :) did u see the womens olympic marathon last night? gosh, it makes you dream, right?
Rainmaker said…
Looks like a great set of building goals. Looking forward to seeing you rock that Marathon!

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition