Arbor Hills

After a night of almost no sleep... I ran at Arbor Hills this early and dark am. In the dark it's very creepy... esp when the wildlife is hustling around and you have no idea how far away or close it is... but I LOVE IT :) After a warm up loop backwards on the big loop... it was pickup time. The back of the big loop was the pickup point... but who knows where exactly it was. I picked it up the last half of the loop. It hurt... but boy it felt GREAT! My heart rate was off the charts... but my pace was a tad under the 9 min mile mark... not to great. After two pickup loops I was that close to doing a small warm down loop... but instead called it a day. I hadn't run in a week and a half... so the 6.2ish miles I did today was a great start back.

Off to therapy...

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition