27 GREAT Things...

Today is my Dad's 58th Birthday... Love You Daddy :)

Mom (with the help of Dad) completed her first Hotter N Hell on Saturday... 50 miles... way to go Mom :)


For the first time in a day I'm NOT depressed :)

I'm starting to tell myself I'm NOT a bad person :)

I am an IRONMAN :)

I got to sleep in real bed last night :)

I snuggled with my favorite stuffed animals :)

I get to hang out with my boyfriend sometime this weekend :)

I got at least zillion hugs yesterday :)

I've given at least a zillion hugs today :)

I inspiried a friend :)

I swam 3600 yards at mastes this am :)

I've swam over 180 miles this year :)

I got a new practice suit yesterday... and logoed it :)

I also bought the matching pants of the logo that is on the suit :)

I get to bike in the near 100 degree heat and sun this aftenoon :0

Did I mention running afterwards :0

I get to lose my voice Sunday cheering for friends doing IM Louisville this weekend as I stalk them on IM Live :)

I have enough water to keep IM Louisville athletes hydrated :)

I am starting to save every penny so I can go watch IM Lake Placid next summer :)

IM CDA 2010... you better get ready... cause I'm coming... anyone in??? :)

Prairie Man Sprint is in a little over week :)

The end of September is Red Man Half... I better start training :O

The Mean Green of UNT start off football season against Kansas State this weekend :/

I have enough Cheerios to last a few months :)

I get to work at Bikemart all weekend :)

I have some of the best friends in the world :)

For the next TWO people who read this blog... and have one... TAG YOUR IT... post 27 great things...

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

Coming Up...

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition