In A Month's Time...

The wristband is still on my wrist... though its starting to slowly fall apart...

The bike number that is placed on the stem is still on the stem... that won't be removed...

The medal lays under my pillow... I sleep with it every night...

Today I'll wear my finisher hat to track and my finisher shirt at some point ... since its been a while since both have been worn!

I have my third of four A race triahtlons in about two months time at Redman Half so I'm starting to gear up for that. Talked to Dave yesterday at masters and he said to follow IM Plans... but don't go as long on the bike... fine with me. After Redman I'll be doing Toyota US Open... my last A race tri of the season... my only Olymnpic Distance of 2008.

Yesterday was a down day for me... but only got better when I chatted with Brian and Shelley on the phone and getting to Bikemart to finally get these...


(mine have the regular lenses)

after dissapearing from the T1 bag in CDA I'm happy to have these sunglasses again!

Off to track I go for some ladder intervals...

More to come...

Comments

liz said…
thanks marci!!! its exciting to get back into it again :) like an old friend! so happy you got the glasses :) i know how much they ment to you and now we can be boston twins ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrating Myself

My I Can Do Hard Things Swimming Edition

Coming Up...